Enhance Your Youthful Profile
If you find that your breasts are not as voluminous as they once were and are not sitting as high on your chest, our plastic surgeon can help. Our Newport Beach breast augmentation with lift procedure can help you to improve the position and shape of your breasts. We often recommend this procedure over a breast augmentation or a breast lift by themselves when our patient is concerned about the size, shape, and placement of their breasts. By performing both, patients can enjoy a fuller, shapelier breast that sits at a more elevated position on the chest, each of which contributes to an overall more youthful profile.
Call Wirth Plastic Surgery at (949) 558-2133 today to schedule your consultation and find out if a breast augmentation with lift might help you achieve your goals.
Am I a Good Candidate?
Breast augmentations with lifts in Newport Beach are generally best for those who:
- Were pregnant: The physical and hormonal changes that a woman undergoes during pregnancy and while breastfeeding can result in skin that has lost elasticity and loss of volume in breast tissue. Women who are no longer breastfeeding and do not intend to have another child can benefit from this procedure.
- Experienced significant weight loss: Weight fluctuations can have a significant impact on the elasticity and volume of the breasts, resulting in breasts that sag and can appear deflated. We can help you achieve those finishing touches and reach your aesthetic goals!
- Have asymmetry of the breasts: Women naturally have asymmetrical breasts to varying degrees, but those who have large asymmetry, or have unusually shaped breasts, can choose this option to get a more balanced, natural look.
- Are experiencing volume loss and sagging due to age: As we age, our bodies can sometimes lose the plumpness and firmness of youth. This procedure can help you to ensure that your body looks as young as you feel!
Improve Your Confidence
Our Orange County team works every single day to lift up our patients and help them feel comfortable and happy with what they see when they look in the mirror. As much as we all work to remind ourselves that it’s what’s on the inside that counts – and it is! – feeling as though you’ve lost something or like you aren’t as attractive as you were can wear you down. At Wirth Plastic Surgery, we already know that you’re beautiful. However, we also know that it is far more important that you know you are beautiful. Helping our patients see in themselves what we see is why we do what we do!
Call us today at (949) 558-2133 to find out more about our breast augmentation with lift procedure in Newport Beach.
Breast lift with augmentation: Recovery tips
You have new breasts, and no doubt you are excited about showing them off in new bras and clothing, but you need enough time to heal. Following these tips will help you recover faster, and heal as you should, without complications.
Plan ahead and arrange for a friend or family member to stay with you for a day or two, including during the night. You will just want to rest and will need the help.
- Fill all prescriptions prior to your surgery, and take each medication exactly as directed.
- Follow your aftercare instructions carefully, including how to care for your incisions.
- Plan for a week of rest, with only gentle walks as exercise.
- Eat healthy foods, low in salt, and drink plenty of water.
- Sleep with your upper body elevated, on your back.
- Do not reach, lift, or stretch as this may put stress on your incisions. No lifting children or pets!
- Wear your surgical bra as directed, for the time required.
- Just take it easy, so your body can expend all its energy in healing. Hold off on social events, shopping, or other activities until you are well on the road to recovery.
What are Patients Saying?...
"Dr. Wirth was great! He was professional and made me feel comfortable. He made sure that I was happy with the results, I definitely would recommend Dr. Wirth, he will give you an honest opinion and recommendation." –B.G.View Testimonials
Breast lift with augmentation FAQ
Will the recovery be longer than with a breast augmentation?
You may have a few days more of recovery after this dual procedure. You should plan on seven to ten days of rest before returning to work or other activities.
Will the implant be placed above or beneath the muscle?
Only a private consultation will reveal what will work best for you. Generally, women with less natural breast tissue achieve a more attractive result by placing the implants below the muscle, as the muscles hide the form of the implant.
Can I choose my new cup size?
Breast implants are measured in cc’s rather than cup size, but yes. You have a vision about the size of breasts you want, and Dr. Wirth will help you choose the size, shape, and projection that matches your idea for your body, along with helping you with issues related to the width of the implants to be appropriate for your ribcage and frame.
Why choose Dr. Wirth for a breast augmentation with lift?
Your breasts are a defining aspect of your figure. Many women are very unhappy with the appearance of their breasts, as they feel they are too small, too saggy and droopy, or have lost the pert, plump look of youth. In these cases, a breast lift with augmentation can be performed. This custom procedure should be performed with meticulous surgical techniques, so the result appears youthful, natural, and as if it was created by nature.
Dr. Wirth is widely recognized as being among the finest board-certified plastic surgeons practicing in Newport Beach, and the Southland. His experience, personal dedication to his patients, and surgical talents make him one of the most sought-after breast surgeons in the area. He has a 5-star rating on RealSelf – where real-world patients rate plastic surgeons.
Request a Complimentary Consultation
The First Step To Incredible Possibilities