Scientific advancements are providing exciting new frontiers for those seeking out ways to improve the health and appearance of their skin. At Wirth Plastic Surgery, we are proud to provide several laser treatment options in Newport Beach which can help promote smooth and evenly-toned skin. Whether you are looking for a way to address acne scars, sun damage, or fine lines and wrinkles, we can help!
Schedule your consultation by calling (949) 238-6713 today and ask which laser treatments may be right for you! We are proud to serve patients throughout Orange County.
With Alma Laser Treatment, Dr. Garrett A. Wirth can help you achieve younger, healthier-looking skin. The Alma Laser can be used to reduce the appearance of unwanted veins, acne scars, sun damage, fine facial lines, and wrinkles to give you smooth, evenly toned skin.
This treatment provides effective skin solutions for a wide variety of patients. If you feel like you’re skin looks too old, and you want your skin to achieve a rejuvenated, more youthful glow, then Alma Laser Treatment may be a good option.
The Alma Laser can treat:
- Spider veins
- Varicose veins
- Sun damage
- Age spots
- Fine facial lines
- Acne scars
- Blotchy or irregularly-colored skin
Alma Laser Treatment has consistently proven to be both effective and safe. There are no absolute contraindications that would prohibit a person from receiving this type of treatment, but if you have a skin infection at any of the proposed treatment sites, you may need to postpone your procedure.
How Alma Laser Treatment Works
Alma Laser Treatment is effective because it harnesses the technological power of highly specialized light beams to stimulate skin healing and to promote the growth of healthy skin cells.
Dr. Wirth uses Alma Laser Treatment to focus on the following forms of treatment:
- Intense Pulsed Light (IPL): Dr. Wirth uses very specific and powerful flashes of light to promote the growth of new, healthy skin cells. These beams of light penetrate the outer layer of skin, leaving it intact, and heat the underlying tissue. This heat disrupts and slightly damages sub-surface tissue in order to stimulate the body’s natural processes of skin healing, growth, and maintenance. The end result is healthier-looking skin and a decrease in the appearance of light scars and wrinkles.
- Vein Treatment: Alma Laser Treatment uses laser beams of a variety of wavelengths, frequencies, and fluences to penetrate beneath the skin and into undesirable spider or varicose veins. As the laser heats these veins, the veins collapse and fade while the outer layers of skin remain undamaged.
- Pixel Perfect: This type of treatment uses specialized laser equipment to create thousands of microscopic skin abrasions in the epidermis and upper dermis. These mild injury sites promote the natural processes of healing and collagen production that lead to healthier, stronger, more youthful-looking skin. Because of this, the Pixel Perfect technique provides effective treatment for sun damage, age spots, fine lines or wrinkles, acne scars, and noticeably enlarged pores.
- Skin Resurfacing: Alma Lasers technology allows Dr. Wirth to perform effective skin resurfacing procedures while minimizing recovery times. Using Alma Laser Treatment, powerful beams of light penetrate the outermost layers of skin, creating a grid of thousands of micro-injury sites. The undamaged skin between each micro-injury remains intact and in fact, begins working to heal the surrounding micro-injuries. As this healing unfolds, collagen production increases and healthier skin is formed. The final result is tighter skin and decreased appearance of scars and wrinkles.
With the advanced technology of the Candela Laser, Dr. Wirth can help you achieve younger, healthier, more evenly toned skin. Candela Laser Treatment has proven effective in treating a wide variety of skin irregularities and pigment discolorations and helps create a fully rejuvenated appearance. If you are a generally healthy individual seeking to achieve a more youthful-looking, evenly colored skin tone, then you may make a strong candidate for Candela Laser Treatment.
In particular, Dr. Wirth uses this type of treatment to target:
- Age spots
- Liver spots
- Facial rejuvenation
- Telangiectasis – small blood vessels on the face or body
- Vascular lesions
How Candela Laser Treatment Works
Candela Laser Treatment works by heating different layers of skin with a concentrated and specially selected beam of light. As the skin and its underlying tissue absorb this light they heat up, and the natural processes of skin healing and growth are stimulated. The final result is healthier, rejuvenated, more youthful looking skin.
The key to the effectiveness of Candela Laser Treatment lies in Dr. Wirth’s ability to target and treat specific layers of skin while leaving surrounding, healthy layers of skin unaffected. For example, when treating age spots—also known as liver spots, or more technically, solar lentigines—specifically chosen wavelengths of light are used to treat the pigments responsible for the targeted discolorations while all surrounding tissue remains unaffected.
A general state of facial rejuvenation is achieved when this process is applied across the face in order to eliminate age spots and smooth out the appearance of red or blotchy skin. By targeting only discolored or unhealthy layers of skin, Candela Laser Treatment creates more evenly colored skin with a minimum of negative side effects.
Reveal Healthy, Beautiful New Skin Today
If your skin is in need of a boost, our team at Wirth Plastic Surgery can help. Our laser treatments in Newport Beach can benefit patients of all kinds target a wide variety of challenges.
Schedule your consultation by calling us at (949) 238-6713. We are dedicated to helping you feel confident in your skin!