Rhinoplasty can be an incredibly important procedure, not only granting you the appearance you’ve always wanted, but correcting important breathing issues in many cases, as well. When results aren’t ideal, however, something known as revision rhinoplasty might be sought, to correct the unsatisfactory results of the original procedure.
Am I A Candidate?
Before each procedure, Garrett Wirth, MD, MS, FACS works closely with his patients to learn about their personal goals, cosmetic issues, medical history, and anything else that might inform the upcoming procedure. He’ll work with you to design a customized treatment plan.
You’re likely a great candidate for revision rhinoplasty if:
- Your nose has healed completely
- You want proper facial balance and harmony
- You’re unhappy with the primary rhinoplasty results
- You miss your old nose
- You have breathing or speech problems
- You want to regain your confidence
- You’re in generally good physical and mental health
- You have realistic expectations