Be Pampered by Wirth Plastic Surgery’s Medical Esthetician
At Wirth Plastic Surgery, we are all about providing patients with incredible transformations. Thanks to our highly skilled medical esthetician, Annie Bomis, you can enjoy numerous treatments that will help you feel more vital and radiant than ever. From lash extensions to facials to microneedling and everything in between, we provide patients with a wide variety of ways to enhance their appearance for special occasions or for everyday glam!
Cosmetic treatments include:
- Lash lifts: Lashes are cleansed and perm solution is applied, providing curled lashes for up to 12 weeks
- Lash extensions: Semi-permanent lash extensions give busy women one less thing to worry about as they get ready in the morning
- Brow shaping: Your brows play an important role in framing your face, so be sure they’re cared for properly by a skilled esthetician
- Brow tint: For brows and lashes that stand out, consider semi-permanent brow tinting and save time in your daily routine
- Airbrush makeup: This method of makeup application requires skill to do well, but has lasting power well beyond most other options
- Back facial: Facials aren’t just for the face – get all the cleansing benefits on your back and shoulders
- Waxing: From the basic brow and lip wax to bikini, back, and body, we can help you achieve a lasting smoothness
Join us for a consultation on our Newport Beach aesthetics services by calling our office at (949) 558-2133.
Facials & Peels
We offer several different types of facials and peels to address different complaints people may have about their skin.
Patients can feel revitalized after receiving our treatments, such as:
- Rejuvenate Your Skin: This luxurious hour-long facial includes a deep cleansing with exfoliation, steam and extractions as necessary, a shoulder and neck massage, and a hydrating mask. You may also choose to include a retinol stimulation peel for even more benefit. You’re sure to look and feel refreshed and relaxed after this treatment!
- Rescue Facial: Using some of our favorite ZO® Acne Clarifying Treatment, this facial helps to fight outbreaks and cleanse blemishes at the source. After a sulfur masque and extractions, we finish with LED light therapy to clear out acne-causing bacteria and calm inflammation.
- ZO® Retinol Stimulation Peel™: Reduce fine lines and wrinkles, balance skin tone, and improve overall texture with this lunchtime facial peel. It is suitable for all skin types and utilizes salicylic, lactic, and citric acids to encourage healthy skin cell growth. This is a great monthly option to maintain overall skin health!
- ZO® Skin Brightening Treatment: If you are concerned that your skin seems dull, we have the answer! After a thorough cleansing and polish, this treatment stimulates the skin and helps to reveal clarity and brightness. Smaller pores, even skin tone, and a healthy glow await!
- ZO® 3-Step Peel™: The anti-aging properties of this peel help your skin to heal damage from scars, age spots, pigmentation, and more. There will be a small amount of downtime following the treatment, after which you will enjoy long-lasting results of smooth, healthy skin.
- Express Extractions and Mask: The skin is cleansed thoroughly and steamed prior to extraction, then finished with a treatment mask.
- Emergency Zit Zapper: If you have blemishes and a big day coming up, we can help you to clear them up faster than ever!
Reveal Smoother, Clearer Skin
We also offer several product-free treatments for brightening and refreshing skin, including:
- Micro-Needling: An electric skin needling device is used to penetrate the outermost layers of the skin and stimulates the production of elastin and collagen, resulting in smoother skin and smaller pores.
- Dermaplaning: Remove the dead skin cells, fine facial hair, and other debris that’s limiting your glow with this treatment! This procedure begins with a gentle cleansing and polish, which is followed by thorough exfoliation. Finish with a masque chosen specifically to help your skin achieve maximum radiance!
- LightStim®: This can be used on its own as a gentle way to stimulate the production of collagen and elastin and promote blood circulation, or in conjunction with other treatments to help them absorb more deeply and heal more readily.
If you’re ready to give your skin the gift it has been waiting for, call our Newport Beach esthetician at (949) 558-2133 today! We are proud to help patients feel more beautiful in their skin all over the Orange County area.
Request a Complimentary Consultation
The First Step To Incredible Possibilities