Make sure you and your bridal party are ready for the big day!
The Bridal Shower package includes:
- Lunchtime Peel: This peel helps to reduce fine lines, even out skin tone, and improve overall brightness, clarity, and texture – all without any downtime. If you have never done peels like this, we recommend getting it a week before the big day, but 1-2 days will be fine for experienced peel recipients.
- Lash Lift: A perm solution is used to curl your natural lashes, with results lasting up to 12 weeks. This can be done as soon as the day of the wedding, but we recommend it 1 week to 1 month before the wedding
- Lash Extensions: For lush, full lashes, we can provide you with extensions up to a week beforehand.
- Botox®: To smooth out lines in the forehead and around the eyes, this is a popular pre-wedding option! When included as part of this package, ® is offered at a discounted rate for you and your bridal party. We recommend getting your injections 1-2 months before the wedding day.
This package is $700 per person if you opt for the lash extensions, or $620 per person if you get the lash lift instead.
Here Comes the Bride
Getting ready for your wedding day can be overwhelming, but by taking advantage of our Here Comes the Bride package, you can be certain that you’ll be glowing and gorgeous all day long!
This package includes several options to enhance your confidence on the big day, including:
- Breast Augmentation: If you would like breasts that are fuller or have a more youthful shape, breast augmentation may be an ideal solution. We would recommend coming in at least five months before the wedding for best results and comfort on your wedding day. Our team is proud to offer a 24-hour breast augmentation recovery program which helps women get back to business sooner.
- Liposuction: This is a great option for those who have stubborn pockets of fat and would like to benefit from the contouring that liposuction can provide. Allow for about 1 week before returning to a normal work schedule, and complete the procedure a minimum of three months before the big day.
- Botox® and Fillers: If you are concerned about fine lines and wrinkles putting a damper on your day, we have several options available to help smooth your skin. These injectables can be used on the forehead, crow’s feet, nasolabial folds, under the eyes, in the cheeks, and even to achieve fuller lips. Best of all, these options have no downtime! Simply come in three weeks or more before the wedding.
Age with Elegance
If your outward appearance no longer matches with the youthful verve you feel, we can help you to enhance the areas most susceptible to signs of aging.
The Age with Elegance package includes:
- Face and Neck Lift: When your skin begins to lose elasticity due to age, the face and neck are often the first to reflect it. With these procedures, you can dramatically improve the appearance of wrinkles. Patients can return to work in 10 days, and are fully healed in up to three weeks.
- Breast Lift (Mastopexy): If the skin and tissue on your breasts are beginning to have a sagging appearance, a breast lift can help to give you a more youthful, elevated profile. If you want to change the volume of your breasts, ask about our breast augmentation procedures. You will likely need assistance in the first week following your procedure, then an additional week before returning to work.
- Eyelid Surgery (Blepharoplasty): Loose skin or fatty deposits around the eyelids can contribute to an older appearance. Blepharoplasty can address these issues, opening up the face and giving an overall more youthful appearance. Most patients require around two weeks of recovery with assistance, and swelling should be gone or minimal by the one-month mark.
We believe that moms deserve to feel special and take some time for themselves. Our Mommy Makeovers help women enhance the parts of the body which may be most impacted by pregnancy and breastfeeding.
A Mommy Makeover may include procedures such as:
- Tummy Tuck (Abdominoplasty): This is the answer to excess fat and skin around the midsection, especially common among women who have carried a child. The procedure tightens the skin, muscle, and tissue in the abdominal area for a flatter, more toned appearance. Recovery generally takes about 2-3 weeks with assistance, and about a month before you can safely return to work.
- Breast Augmentation: The significant weight fluctuations associated with pregnancy can mean that breasts may lose volume, giving them a somewhat ‘deflated’ appearance. With breast augmentation, you can ensure that you have the figure you want. Patients can expect a 24-hour recovery with Dr. Wirth’s unique 24-hour breast augmentation recovery program, with 2-3 days before going back to work. You can go back to normal exercise in around three weeks.
- Breast Lift: If the skin supporting your breasts has lost elasticity causing them to sag somewhat, a breast lift can help to revitalize their contour and give you a more youthful shape. Patients generally require a week of recovery with assistance and can return to work after two weeks.
- Labiaplasty: This procedure helps women to improve the size, shape, and symmetry of the inner lips around the vaginal opening, called the labia minora. Recovery involves no sitting for three weeks, and no sexual activity for six weeks.
Sculpting the New You
If you have undergone significant weight loss and are a healthy individual at a stable weight, you may be an excellent candidate for this “You’re Wirth It” package. It includes a series of procedures which address the loose skin and tissue on the arms, breasts, abdomen, and buttocks that often accompany major weight loss. This combination of procedures generally involves an overnight stay after the surgery and a recovery time around threeweeks.
This remarkable body contouring package includes:
- Body Lift (Belt Lipectomy): This surgery removes the excess fat, skin, and tissue that is often left behind after major weight loss. The end result is a shapelier, smoother contour that is an excellent finishing touch for all your hard work!
- Arm Lift (Brachioplasty): If the skin on your arms is looser than you’d like, giving you an older appearance, an arm lift can help to remove excess skin and provide a more youthful look. This is an outpatient procedure.
- Breast Lift (Mastopexy): Weight fluctuations can impact the elasticity of the skin supporting the breasts, meaning that weight loss may be accompanied by breasts that seem to sag. This procedure can help by removing excess skin and ensuring you have an elevated, youthful profile. This is an outpatient procedure as well.
Refresh Your Look
The wonderful thing about our med spa services is that you do not have to get a surgical procedure to feel completely transformed. With minimal recovery time and a less intimidating price point, you can smooth out wrinkles, soothe distressed skin, and feel absolutely pampered. Each of these procedures boast minimal discomfort and no downtime!
Our Refresh Your Look package includes:
- Facials: A 60-minute facial means you get to luxuriate in a deep cleansing and exfoliation, extractions and steam, a shoulder and neck massage, and a hydrating mask. Feel rejuvenated, and schedule your facial a week before your Lunchtime Peel for maximum results!
- Lunchtime Peel: This mild peel, as its name implies, is quick and gentle enough to be taken care of on your lunch break! It works to stimulate cell growth, which improves skin tone, clarity, and texture, as well as smoothing out fine lines and wrinkles. The peel is followed by a treatment mask to promote skin health. You can get this peel once a month to maintain beautifully clear, radiant skin!
- Botox®: One of our most popular procedures, Botox® is the simple and effective go-to solution for fine lines and wrinkles between the eyes, at the corners of the eyes, and in the forehead. We find that our patients benefit from touch ups every three months.
- Fillers: Dermal fillers, usually made of an injectable gel called hyaluronic acid, help to smooth out lines on the face such as around the lips, marionette lines, nasolabial folds, and under the eyes and cheeks. The results can last between 9-18 months depending on which product is used.
- Lash Extensions: There are countless products on the market to make your lashes look longer and fuller, but with these lash extensions you can wake up with gorgeous lashes ready to go. This procedure can be done a day or two after any of the previous procedures, and results can last for weeks.
- Latisse: The first FDA-approved medication to increase eyelash length and thickness, Latisse is applied to the upper lashes each day, and by week 16 you will see longer, thicker, lusher lashes. Rather than eyelash extensions, false lashes, or multiple applications of thickening and lengthening mascara, you can have beautiful, natural eyelashes.
- Lash Lifts: If your lashes could use a boost, a lash lift creates a long-lasting curl, lash separation, and definition to your upper lashes. The treatment takes only about 25 minutes to perform and lasts from six to eight weeks, with no restrictions on wearing makeup or rubbing your eyes like eyelash extensions.
- Waxing: Our waxing specialists will help you achieve smooth, hair-free skin where it matters most for you. At Wirth Plastic Surgery, we perform gentle waxing services with special waxes, perfect for even the most sensitive skin. Achieve your personal aesthetic goals with a bikini wax, brow wax, or Brazilian wax treatment.